CSI is a Central Illinois, not-for-profit professional practice whose mission is to provide innovative building blocks for civility in relationships through research, counseling/coaching programs and public education that develop emotional intelligence, respect for self and others, and development of communication and behavior skills for the individual, family, and organization.
To Build Civility & Healthy Lifestyles We Focus On
- Individual counseling for adults and couples looking for guidance toward life enhancement and enrichment.
- Counseling for families with youth at risk for volatility, school problems, and/or mental health issues such as ADD/ADHD and depression.
- Mediation, coaching, and education for families, employees, neighbors, etc., to find positive resolutions for conflicts.
- Counseling young people and adults to recognize and change their unhealthy relationship with food.
- Corporate and life coaching, including educational groups and planning for action.
CSI hosts the Extraordinary Ordinary Men of the Year Awards dinner to celebrate men who make a positive impact on others’ lives and their community through everyday actions in their neighborhoods, their faith communities, schools, social service agencies or through their voluntary service to others. This event serves as the signature fundraising event to allow CSI to continue to provide vital counseling services in McLean County.